Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Keepass 2.x password storage integration

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Dear Sirs,
Our team use Keepass 2.x as personal password repository with database file saved on external hardware cripted usb key. We need the feature to join my personal keepass database to my RDM instance and subsequentialy to select for each session, from a drop down list my credentials from keepass database connected to the RDM.
Greetings
Antonio

Clock7 yrs

You want something like a prompt for KeePass credential?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

No Sirs,
I need to join an entire keepass Database at RDM once (ex. Adding a .kdbx file opened by rdm as read only and jonied as "Credential Repository"). After this in every session I can select credential from this Credential Entry and selecting user/password from the dropdown list containing all Keepass UID. Now credential entry join only one UID from keepass datafile.

Clock7 yrs

Have you tried the KeePass import in the menu File->Import?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Yes Sirs, it works good but we manage our password directly from keepass for security reason (usb token) so we need to dinamically link username/password from the keepass database to the session.

Clock7 yrs

We have two different import, one that import the username/password and another one that import the link. You should use the second one

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs