Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Licenses with expiration date and signalization

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

I want to add the Anti-Virus-Client-Licenses. Now I want to put an expiration date and I would like to alerted when the license has expired. At best two three weeks before.
Is it possible to integrate the alarm function?

Greetings smile

Clock7 yrs

This is a good idea. I already entered a feature request similar related to the SSL certificate expiration.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

cool, additional it would be great if I can enter Warenty-informations. like expirationdate, device-informations (Tag; SN; ProductNr;etc) supportcontact, etc

Clock7 yrs

Waranty and serial number are good ideas too

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

this would be fantastic!! Warranty would be a great option for session information! Shouldnt be to difficult to add?

-Brendan

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
This should not be hard to add.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

with signalization?

Clock7 yrs

I think he means notification

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Yes, I would like to be notified before the warranty expires

Clock7 yrs

David this is something that could be put on the http://forum.devolutions.net/topic1740-customized-dashboard.aspx smile

-Brendan

Clock7 yrs

this is a good idea, but it must still be a global notification. Because, if you support many companies, you dosn't have the overview. This could look like the Outlook notification, or a central notification area reachable over a bell or something else
<em>edited by Martin on 6/1/2012</em>

Clock7 yrs

Yes i feel the same, the company i work for manages a lot of companies and notifications would be fantastic!!

-Brendan

Clock7 yrs

or you can enter some events with expiration date and date of notification on an entry
I meen no distinction whether warranty, service, or other
One entry some events (event can be warrenty expiration, contract expiration, or something else)
edited by Martin on 6/1/2012
<em>edited by Martin on 6/1/2012</em>

Clock7 yrs

any advances?

Clock7 yrs

We are working on the version 8.0 but this is not implemented yet. We are working on the new UI for now

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs