Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Powershell Font

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I'd like to see a way to set the console font for embedded powershell windows.
Normally, I set my powershell windows to use Consolas, and I'm not seeing a way to do that in RDM.
Thanks,

David Figueroa

Clock4 yrs

The embedded PowerShell is the one from Windows so it should follow your configuration. Perhaps it's because we use the PowerShell 32 bit?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

In that case, I'd like to amend this to let me select which version of Powershell I'm going to use :-) I have the 64bit version of RDM installed, so I should be able to pick the 64bit version of Powershell.

thank you,

David F.

Clock4 yrs

In fact, if you use RDM 64 you should have PowerShell 64 embedded.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

That is kind of what I expected, but I was not 100% sure if it was going to pick it up or not. It is definitely not picking it up though. I had modified the system level prompt, along with the console fonts for individual sessions, and none of those settings were passing through.

When I set individual profiles with the settings for the prompt, those did pick up. However, the console fonts never did pass through.

Thank you though, and I'm looking forward to trying 10.1.

David F.

Clock4 yrs

Hi,
I will ask the team to verify if we missed something.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

I did reconfirm this today. Running RDM x64, launched Powershell, and it was the x86 version of Powershell that launched.

When I launched the standalone x86 powershell console and made the font adjustments, the font change *did* pass through as you had said previously it would.

And looking through the configuration page for powershell, there already *is* an option to use x64, I just missed it.

So, thank you very much for spending time on my non-issue :-)

David F.

Clock4 yrs

Thanks to you for the clarification. This could help someone else.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs