Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Personal Credentials Repository

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

please add a Feature like the Credential Repository for the Personal Credentials. I have more then one Personal Credential (User and Admin account)

Regards,

Pascal

Clock5 yrs

Hi,

If you are using more than one personal credential you can always use personal vault and then user edit the session to use that credential.

My setup for personal credentials is like this>

1. My personal vault who includes everything who is personal including credentials.

2. You edit the user Specific Settings to use that cred. for that session

3. The user specific settings.

The only thing I see that is missing here is the option to select which of my Private Vault credentials I'm going to use.
I would agree on that feature request, it will then just go in the big pile at Devolutions desk of feature request from Ingvar wink

Hope this help.
edited by ingvarorn on 9/23/2014

Regards,
Ingvar Orn Ingolfsson
System Engineer
Axdata AS - Norway

Clock5 yrs

Hi,
Ingvar as the perfect scenario that we recommend when you have multiple personal credential. However I'm not sure to understand his request. Do you mean a scenario where you will be prompt for you private credential upon connection?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Remember the request I have regarding prompt of credentials on VPN from X group in the credential repository like we have on session. I think it would be awesome to have a option like that for a prompt on personal credentials who are in the personal vault.

I see it useful for our company at least, we have a hand-full of customers where we have personal credentials to our staff and then it would be great solution to store this in personal vault and set the default settings of the session to prompt from personal credentials.

Regards,
Ingvar Orn Ingolfsson
System Engineer
Axdata AS - Norway

Clock5 yrs

Ok, I have no personal vault, as a sql server or RDM Server is required. But good to know, that it has this Feature.

Clock5 yrs

Good point

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs