Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Integrate support for CrossLoop Connect

Is there a way to integrate CrossLoop Connect? It is one of the remote control apps I use frequently.

Thanks,
Tom

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
If I remember it correctly, I haven't found a way of calling it in command line. Maybe this has changed. Could you verify if you see a way to integrate it?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

CrossLoopConnect.exe -ap=crossloop -port=5910 -udp=www.CrossLoop.com -webserver=server.crossloop.com -webservice=www.crossloop.com -startup=server -selftest should open it from a command line. The default path is C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\CrossLoop\

Thanks,
Tom

Clock7 yrs

I have installed it but I'm unable to find the description of the parameters. Could you explain them to me and how do you plan to use it? I mean, what type of parameters do you expect in RDM?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

I'm just looking for RDM to be able to open it in a tabbed window, I don't care if it can pass anything to the crossloop server (codes for example). I'd just like it to execute in the tabbed window. Once you select share or connect with the client it just opens and included copy of UltraVNC to make the connection.
<em>edited by tletourneau on 4/7/2012</em>

Thanks,
Tom

Clock7 yrs