Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Credentials on VPN connections.

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

Would it be possible to change the credentials options on the VPN host settings, I have two requests for that change.

1. Today we are missing to select Credentials Repository with the option to prompt with only the selected folders credentials like we have on normal session. (see pictures)

On session we have this options.

On VPN we only have this.

As you can see we are missing the option to select a credential folder with means that my users are selecting from a list of some hundred credentials.

2. In some cases the user should use the same credential he choose for the remote session for the VPN and in those cases it would be awesome if we had a option for "Same as session credentials". But then it would need to catch the same creds the user selected even if he was prompted for creds for the session like we use a lot and if he had a user specified creds.

I have a full believe in you wink
edited by ingvarorn on 9/12/2014

Regards,
Ingvar Orn Ingolfsson
System Engineer
Axdata AS - Norway

Clock5 yrs

Hi,
Those are two excellent suggestions. I have entered 2 distinct feature requests. I can't promise you anything for RDM 10 but this would be added for sure soon after the final release.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Hi,

Now we are halfway there since we have the first request in box but what about number 2. any ETA on that?

Regards,
Ingvar Orn Ingolfsson
System Engineer
Axdata AS - Norway

Clock5 yrs

Hi,
It seems that our build machine haven't uploaded the change history. It's now fixed but here is the details:

Added an option to remove the CRLF from the description in the grid
Added multi select and drag and drop support in the sort entry dialog
Added the capture output Cmd execution mode
Changed the report icons
Fixed a possible issue with the domain in embedded Chrome
Fixed an issue with the RDP work area screen size in external mode
Fixed CSV Sync duplicate bug when the session has no name in the CSV file.
Minor UI tweaks
Password Safe integration now supports variables for the database path.

We also optimized RDM 64 bit start-up time. It's not completed yet but on my machine it's already much better.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs