Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Open to automatically open groups

• Create an Issue

I have a group structure similar to what is shown below. I would like to configure the highlighted groups so that they automatically open instead of me having to click on them to open. Note: I don't want this for ALL groups, just ones have configured to open.
2014 08 29 15 44 34
edited by pfp on 8/29/2014

2014-08-29_15-44-34.png
Clock5 yrs

Hi,
Have you tried to use the play list?
edited by dhervieux on 8/29/2014

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Isn't a play list used to open sessions? I believe I'm using one of those to open the sessions I use every day.

I'm looking for something different here. I use the playlist, favorites and recently used already and this covers most of the sessions I need to open but then I also need to connect to many machines infrequently, enough so that having them in these other places doesn't make sense. In this case i just need to navigate to the machine and open it.

Using the image above as an example what I need to do today is: Open Internal, Open one of the domains, Open one of the locations in the domain, and finally open either servers or workstations. I'd like to start by having Internal, all domains and all locations already open. Then i can just open servers or workstations open the session I need to connect to.

Clock5 yrs

Hi,
I'm not sure how I can implement this. I will have to think about it.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs