Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Cloud Explorer - OneDrive for Business

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi there,

Is it possible to add OneDrive for Business into the Cloud Explorer choices?

Regards.

Clock5 yrs

Hi,
I will verify if it's possible. We use it internally so it will be easy to test if it's possible.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Any luck with this??

David Hervieux wrote:

Hi,
I will verify if it's possible. We use it internally so it will be easy to test if it's possible.

Regards

Clock5 yrs

We haven't worked on that. Right after the RDM 10 release.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Hi All,
I try to use the OneDrive Explorer to connect and browse file of a OD for Business Account.
Unfortunately DO NOT WORK.
I'm using RDM Ver. 11.1
REgards
P.

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

OneDrive changed how they work in regards to authentication a little while ago I believe. This is already on our todo list but we might have to redo a lot of our code which could take some time. We'll bump up the priority due to more interest in this.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Ok.
Let me know If you need a beta tester for this SessionManager.
Regards
P.

Clock3 yrs

Any News for this features ?
thx
P.

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

This is still on my todo list. There have been other priorities but I should be able to work on this soon.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

I'm letting you know we're starting to work on this. I'll keep you updated.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

You can try out the OneDrive integration in Beta 11.1.17.0 http://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download#beta There are a few fixes with it for version 11.5 which should be out soon. If you encounter any issue please let us know. Thank you!

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi!
I have upgrade to Ver. 11.5 this morning.
UNfortunately this AddOn still do not work....
Always says that there is no Account...
I have tried with 2 different OneDrive For Business account I have. But same error for both!
P.

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

Unfortunately for now, we only support OneDrive for consumer and not for business. It's a little tricky to test the Business version on our end but this is on our todo. Sorry for the inconvenience! We plan to have this in one of the upcoming beta versions, I'll keep you updated.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

I wanted to let you know we're currently testing OneDrive for Business (office 365) and we should have it available in the next beta version of RDM. It unfortunately won't be as easy to configure as the consumer version due to being linked to Office365 but we will try to have a help topic up as soon as possible after the release of the feature.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Any luck on this? Wondering if I can get more info on setup if it's available. If it's available in 11.6.4 I probably just can't find it. I'm waiting for "just go here" and it will be staring me in the face.

Clock3 yrs

Hello,

We don't currently have a help topic for this yet, but the feature is there. In the same OneDrive entry that previously existed, there is a new combobox called "OneDrive type". You can then fill in the Client ID and the Secret ID. You can obtain both by following the instructions here https://dev.onedrive.com/app-registration.htm#register-your-app-for-onedrive-for-business
You must use a "Web" application and specify https://login.live.com/oauth20_desktop.srf as a reply URL. You will also need to add permission for "Office 365 sharepoint online" for "Read and write user files" and "Read user files".

If you need further help feel free to ask.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs