Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Session status

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I would like to request for a status icon that shows if a connections is up or down.
Example: If I created an rdp session, i would like a quick glance to know if it is online or offline. (green or red).

Clock7 yrs

jasonallenthomas wrote:

I would like to request for a status icon that shows if a connections is up or down.
Example: If I created an rdp session, i would like a quick glance to know if it is online or offline. (green or red).

I could be miss-understanding what you are asking for, but I am pretty sure RDM already does this. My session icons change to a green arrow when they are connected. See the attached pic

green_arrow.png
Clock7 yrs

Thank you for the quick response. soltech.
i'm looking for an status indicator prior to connecting. whether i'm connected or not to show if the device is reachable or not.

Clock7 yrs

gotcha... I see now what you are asking for. I could see where that could be handy. In order for that to work it would have to be able to tell if there is a corrisponding VPN that needs to be connected and if that VPN is connected before scanning devices for up/down status.

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
We alrady have this feature but it's disabled by default for performance reason. You can enable it in the application options. It's named Check for host availability.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs