Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

web browser login

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Dear Devolutions team,
The webbrowser automatic login works great. Two functions we like to add. One: add more fields (less imporant), second (more important) some websites does not tag the login button with an ID. It should be nice if you could use value in stead of ID ! Otherwise we are not able to confirm the username and password to login.

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We are aware of the problem and we try to find more solution each time. Do you have an example of web site? Also, you can watch for the next beta release, I have added a new feature that allow you specify [password] or [username] or [submit] for the id and RDM will find the input of type password, the previous input just before the password (usually the username) and the input of type submit.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

An example is the login button on the folowing URL http://www.pluym.com/service.html (the Login button does not have an ID).
Thanks in advance !

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
I have tested it with my internal version and it's work fine in embedded mode. You will have this in the next beta release. It does not work in external mode because the web page contains a frame and we are not able to set the value into it.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs