Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Enhancement : Restore last opened connection

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

The 'Restore last opened connection' is an excellent feature. It has saved me more than a few times.
In v9.2.1, when I restore a session from this dialog box, the session always restarts in 'Full Screen' mode.

An enhancement would be to restore the session to restart in the same manner that it was opened originally, e.g. restore as a tabbed session.

Thanks
MATT
edited by mtheule on 8/14/2014

Clock5 yrs

Hi,
Do you mean when you opened the session in a different mode. You right that we use the session configured mode.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

I have only seen the dialog box 'Restore last opened connections' on application startup when I have closed the RDM application without disconnecting my open sessions. All my sessions are always opened in 'Embedded/Tabbed' mode.

If I choose to re-open any of the sessions listed in the dialog box, the sessions always reopen in full-screen mode. An enhancement would be that the 'Restore last opened connections' dialog remembers how the sessions were originally opened and re-opens them in that mode.

By the way, the 'Restore last opened connections' was the RDM feature that provided me the most benefit when I moved from version 8 to version 9. Thanks!

Clock5 yrs

Hi,
I have entered a improvement request for that.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs