I want to import my database keypass in pvm, but i can't
how do this ? because i can just import pvm or password agent
keypass version : 2.18
rdm keypass plugin : 1.0.0.2
rdm : 6.9.6.0

Thanks for reply

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
In Remote Desktop Manager, you can do the import but it's only creating a link between RDM and KeePass. I think that's not what you want? You want to import the data from KeePass into PVM? Is it that?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

yes, I have the same question.
It's possibile to import directly in Password Vault values from keepass ? Which versions of Keepass are supported ?
In this moment from
File->Import->import From other applications I only have "Password Agent".

Password Vault professional version 2.0.0.0 with SQLserver datasource.

Waiting for a reply...

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
You need the latest beta of PVM:

http://passwordvaultmanager.com/download/Devolutions.PasswordVaultManager.Bin.2.5.0.0.zip

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Thanks, now I see the other applications.

It's a quite "primitive" import (only cvs) but it works.

Thanks !

Clock7 yrs

We always implements the basic functionality and wait for user feedback. Which field would you want us to add?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

As probably it's quite difficult to read the original format of KeePass including folders and hierarchy (why not starting from the XML export of keepass ? )..starting from a simple csv it would be nice during the import phase to have the ability to decide wich kind of credential is (web, email account, simple account and so on).

Password vault is already a great product !

Clock7 yrs

Hi

In version 3 release notes it mentioned "Added group import support with KeePass (Group tree/Password groups)"

However when I'm trying to use this I can't seem to find the option to do this? There is still only import via csv for keepass. We need to be able to import keeping the groups as we have a folder structure that must be keep.

Can you tell me where this option is hidden?

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
When you export your KeePass csv file, you need to include all the columns. Could you verify your csv content?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

I'm using Keepass 2.18 and when I go to export as CVS (1.x) there is no option to select to include group!

Is there a hidden option some where?

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
I think it's a bug in KeePass because in the version 2, you can't specify which field you want. In the version 1.x you can specifyto include the Password Group

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Thank you for the tip. After I convert the database back to version 1.x and open it up in version 1.x I was able to import them int PVM intact with groups.

Clock7 yrs