Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Full Screen + toggle Shortcuts

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Dear Developers,

I would like to ask you implement two new shortcuts on RDM:

Full Screen: I frequently need to get a remote desktop session in Full Screen. To do so, I usually right click on the session tab and select the Full Screen option. It would be very nice if you could add a shortcut to let a session go to Full Screen.

Toggle between sessions: I also tend to have many sessions open at the same time. It would be very nice if you could add a shortcut to toggle between the active sessions. Most modern web browsers have this option with the following shortcut "CTRL+1,2,3,4...)

Many thanks

Rafael

Clock5 yrs

Hi Rafael,
You can already use the bookmark to create shortcut with your tab page and it's Ctrl+Shift+1 to assign it and Ctrl+1 to go back it. However keep in mind that when you are in fullscreen, RDM is unable to intercept the shortcut since RDP is catching all the keystrokes before us. I will see what I can do to add shortcut to switch in fullscreen.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Hi,
I will take a look at that.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Hi David,

Do you have any update on the full screen shortcut?

Thanks

Rafael

Clock4 yrs

Hi,
This has not been implemented yet but I will try to raise the priority.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Hi David,

Any news on this FR?

Thanks

Rafael

Clock3 yrs

Just to be sure do you mean to open it in full screen or to toggle it when it's already opened?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi David,

I would like to have a way to assign a shortcut to the tabs context option Full Screen, and if possible Undock.

This shortcut would work when the tab is already open

Tabs options

Tabs options.png
Clock3 yrs

I will do my best to add this but I think we were unable to do it. The shortcut was stolen by the RDP session.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Hi David,

Just want to thank you for bringing the Full Screen shortcut to the latest build!

Thanks Rafael

Clock3 yrs

You can thank Stefane for that smile

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 yrs

Stefane,

Thanks a lot 👍

Clock3 yrs