Everytime I open up Password Vault Manger I get this Unexpected Error.
I uninstalled / reinstalled RDM and PVM and still get the error. I can't even open up PVM, get the error and it closes.

Unexpected error, contact your administrator
WebException - The request failed with HTTP status 400: Bad Request.
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.RDMOProxy.RDMServices.SendErrorMessage(String companyName, String email, String message, String errorMessage, String productInfo)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.RDMOManager.SendErrorMessage(String message)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Forms.FrmErrorMessage.butSendToUs_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
From the error message, the application is unable to send the error to us. Could you post a screenshot of the original error?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

It's working now... I had version 1 before and after I reinstalled it.. maybe it needed some time to kick in the newest version?
Working now. Thank You!
<em>edited by Cody24 on 2/1/2012</em>

Clock7 yrs

Thank you for information.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs