Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Host Availabilty Option Enhancement

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Would it be possible to have a "status" on/off or show/hide that would work with the dashboad? For example if I wanted to turn on the ping option and only show the workstations that were off in red instead of all of the workstions on in black and off in red. Also have an option to set a refresh to lets say every 5 mins instead of doing the refresh manually in the dashboard to see which workstations had either turned off or on etc.
edited by fvigo1128 on 6/15/2014

2014-06-15_14-56-57.jpg
Clock5 yrs

Hi Felix,
I don't understand the request for status on/off? It's the check for host availability checkbox that will disable this.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

David Hervieux wrote:

Hi Felix,
I don't understand the request for status on/off? It's the check for host availability checkbox that will disable this.

Hi David, what I was looking for was either a way to ping only a specific group/folder (i.e. New York Office and all sub folders, Workstations, Servers, Laptops, etc.) or if not possible set the ping to run every 5, 10, 15, 30, or 60 mins on all sessions)

Clock5 yrs

Ok,
We are thinking of adding a kind of report. This could be for a group

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

ok, thanks David. Not sure how a report would help as I was looking for the dashboard to be updated to show when the workstations come online etc. Having the red update to black.

Clock5 yrs

Ok,
I will redefine the requirement. My only concern is performance when you have many sessions.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

David Hervieux wrote:

Ok,
I will redefine the requirement. My only concern is performance when you have many sessions.

No problem at all, I was just wondering if it was possible and not a problem at all just doing the F5 to do another ping to update. Thanks for looking into it!

Felix

Clock5 yrs