Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Customize the interface

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

Is it possible to customize the RDM interface.

For exemple in our case we need a world map when we click on a country this open another map where we can find the city, the last click gives us acces to the equipment on this side/city?

Is it possible to do this yourself? using a template or a webpage lined to the different entry?

Thanks

Best regards

Olivier

Clock5 yrs

Hi,
Unfortunately it's not possible for now. I'm not sure to understand what you want to do but perhaps with more details we could add your feature.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Hello,

its very simple is it possible to interface RDM with a webpage or a external program, we want to have a map world where you find the machines in the cities.

As example a click on Australie give me all cities where we have a equipment, a click to a city give you acces to all machines, a click on the machine you want open the connection via RDM...

Its more a graphical view we want to have, in future maybe a check where the equipment are in the world they can move...

Hope its more clear .

Thanks

Regards

Olivier

Clock5 yrs

First of all I could add field for the location. For the other part Perhap we could check for the Google Map API if we can integrate the location.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Hello,

I think that will e a good thing, but also keeping the folders left. so when you start RDM you will have te folders lefts and as presentation screen the world map where you can click directly in the country and there you find the machine in the cities you have entered in RDM linked to the map.

Thanks for you support i hope this feature can be usefull for others.

BR

Olivier

Clock5 yrs

Hi David do you think is it possible to integrate the api from google for the world localization?

This will be great

Thanks Olivier
edited by oschott on 10/18/2014

Clock5 yrs

What do mean olivier by world localization?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Hi David what i asked in the first post then third post, you gave me the api solution

;D

Regards

OLivier

Clock5 yrs

Oups you're right

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

And David?

Do you think this will be possible?

Thanks

OLivier
edited by oschott on 11/6/2014

Clock5 yrs

Not for now. I have entered a feature request.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs