Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - SDK

Juniper - Junos Pulse

Hi,
Is there a way to create session definitions for Junos Pulse Secure Access Service VPN (I do not see it in the list of available add-ons)?
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Mrs. Wilke Jansoone

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
It's not supported directly but if you could provide us some information, we will add this. For example we will need the link to download it and also the command line parameters.

Thank you

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Hello David,
Thank you for your swift response. At the moment I download the Juniper Terminal Services Client (automatically downloaded and installed first time I access the service). The VPN session is browser based. I need to pass the address of an ssl endpoint. I then am presented a traditional form where I enter username and password. When successfully authenticated I retrieve a list of servers for which I am allowed to initiate a remote session (rdp). By clicking on one of the servers a new RDP session is started (most probably using the Juniper Terminal Services Client).
Is this sufficient information or can I help you with something else?
Kind regards,
Mrs. Wilke Jansoone

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
Could you try to setup and Web browser session and see if this work?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Hello David,
I can indeed automate the retrieval of the page with the available servers from within Remote Desktop Manager. Once I click on a link a new RDP windows is opened outside the Remote Desktop Manager. Do you think it is possible to confine this remote session window to the Remote Desktop Manager tabbed environment?
Kind regards,
Mrs. Wilke Jansoone

Clock7 yrs

I don't think it does. If the html is not in a iframe, you can try to open it in external mode.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

I'm interesting also in integratio Junos Pulse into remote desktop manager.
Here is info about command line parameters:
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos-pulse2.1/topics/concepts/access-control-connect-pulselauncher-overview.html

Here are download links for version 2.0:
www.kwiatkiewicz.pl/PULSE.rar

There's also version 3.0
http://www.juniper.net/support/products/pulse/3.0/#sw

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
André will take a look at it next week

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Hi,

Could you give a try to this new version of the VPN AddOn.
I added the Juniper Junos Pulse support but I am not able to test it.
Normally, you just have to replace the existing dll in the folder %LocalAppData%\Devolutions\RemoteDesktopManager.

Regards
edited by ASanscartier on 5/22/2012
<em>edited by dhervieux on 5/22/2012</em>

André Sanscartier

signaturesignature

VPN2.1.0.0.zip
Clock7 yrs