Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

IronKey Password Manager Integration

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hey All,
I runmy RDM off my IronKey would be fantastic if you could enable me to use the inbuilt IronKey Password Repo as the Password Repo for my RDM as well!!

-Brendan

-Brendan

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
I have taken a look at http://ironkey.com but I can't find their product. Could you give me more details about the ironkey and how we could do the integration?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

This a link to their Identity Manager (https://support.ironkey.com/identity-manager)

Not sure how you would do the integration i think it would be something you may have to contact IronKey about. But it would be fantastic if you could get it going!

-Brendan

-Brendan

Clock7 yrs

Thank you very much. I will see with them what I can do.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Hey David,

Any update on this?

-Brendan

-Brendan

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
I haven't found any way of integrating it for now.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Is there anything I can do to help out with this integration?? Would be so fantastic to be able to use one password manager instead of having to juggle between a few!

-Brendan
*ps. Keep in mind I'm a C# developer and would love to help out in any manner I can.
<em>edited by BrendanT on 3/5/2012</em>

-Brendan

Clock7 yrs

For now, I have no idea how we could do the integration. IF you can find an API, or a web service, this will be easy to add this.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

OK, I might try and get in contact with them! smile

-Brendan

Clock7 yrs

OK I've submitted a support request with IK smile Should hear back from them by tomorrow smile

-Brendan

-Brendan

Clock7 yrs

Got a reply, to which they have simply said there is absolutely no API upset

-Brendan

Clock7 yrs

Oups! Maybe it's for security reason. Thank you for asking

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Not a problem! Guess i can dream upset

-Brendan