Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Improve active connections warning/info

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi David
I really like this option in RDM and we use it a lot on specific RDP connections(we all of course use RDM).
There are two things that I feel would make this feature much improved.
1: When pop-up box comes up with warning "A connection is already opened, do you to continue?". I would like to see what Username and from what Machine the currently active connection is from.
And fix the spelling error: "A connection is already opened, do you to continue?". It should say: "A connection is already opened, do you want to continue?" smile

2: I'm assuming that when RDM knows that an active connection is ongoing, it knows that from the RDM logs!
This would be fantastic if there was an option to use live information from "Terminal Session" just before connecting. That way if someone(or several) has/have an active connection(s) to a server without using RDM, we would still get a warning with a list of active connetions(Session ID/Client Name/State/Windows Station Name/Domain/Username+[MISSING]Time).

Thank you as usual for your time wink

//Brandur

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
The type was already fixed in the latest beta. I have added your feature request to our list and I will see what I can do. Both of your suggestion can be added however we have to plan them.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Sounds great and thank you.
I will be awaiting eagerly as usual smile
(especially nr. 2)

//Brandur

Clock7 yrs