Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Beta

Embedded RDP problem


Hello,
I have a problem with the Beta V.6.9.4.0. I can't resize the windows in the remote sessions. It doesn't matter if it is a Server or Windows XP or W7. You can maximize the windows in the remote sessions, but you can't change the size with the mouse. Moving works fine.

Kind regards
Holger

<em>edited by dhervieux on 1/17/2012</em>

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
Could someone try to click and drag a shortcut on their remote session desktop.I suspect that the mouse down is interrupted.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

I am unable to drag the desktop icons either.

Clock7 yrs

Could you send me you remotedesktopmanager.cfg file by email? it's in %LocalAppData%\Devolutions\RemoteDesktopManager

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
Can you also do a test for me, in remotedesktopmanager.cfg, set AppActivateAutoFocus to false and retry. Just make sure that RDM is closed before editing the setting.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Could you try this version?

http://remotedesktopmanager.com/download/Setup.RemoteDesktopManager.6.9.5.0.exe

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

David Hervieux wrote:

Hi,
Could someone try to click and drag a shortcut on their remote session desktop.I suspect that the mouse down is interrupted.

This don't work. I couldn't move any Icons on the desktop.


David Hervieux wrote:

Hi,
Can you also do a test for me, in remotedesktopmanager.cfg, set AppActivateAutoFocus to false and retry. Just make sure that RDM is closed before editing the setting.

This brings no bettering.


David Hervieux wrote:

Could you try this version?
http://remotedesktopmanager.com/download/Setup.RemoteDesktopManager.6.9.5.0.exe

Is it possible to get a ZIP-Version?

Clock7 yrs

Hi David,

with RDM 6.9.5.0 the Problem is gone.

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
the zip is http://remotedesktopmanager.com/download/Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Bin.6.9.5.0.zip

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Hi David,

Great, it works again. Drag Desktopicons, resize and moving windows.

Thank you for your fast help.

Clock7 yrs

I was unable to reproduce the problem but I've found what might be the source.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

The problem is also gone for me. Thanks to David and the Devolutions development team.

Clock7 yrs