Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Sync a group with an Active Directory OU

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I want this one so much I mocked up screenshot to show you!

Being able to synchronise groups to an Active Directory OU using a session template would make a lot of people happy I think!

Doesn't necessarily need to be Automatic, it could be something an admin could run manually - would be good to show a list of Sessions that would be added/removed before proceeding.

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
thank you for the Mock. After the version 7.0 I want to add a major feature: synchronization framework. This framework could be used to synchronize computer with Active Directory, Team Viewer Manager, LogMeIn and maybe some others that I don't remember.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

@jordannoblet
your screenshot is something I wish was in RDM.
David, this is an excellent feature...

Clock7 yrs

Thank you for your comments. I can't give you a time frame but the good news is that we are now a team developing the application so I'm sure that we will be able to develop this quickly. For the version 7.0, we won't have the time. We try to finish the Intel AMT integration and also add some Cmdlet in RDM to script the application with PowerShell.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

I agree this would be a brilliant feature to have.
Also if we could inherit for example the Computer Description in AD mapped to Description in RDM along with possibility of other attributes.

Clock7 yrs

We would also like to import more information eventually by using WMI.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs