Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Add column client version and add more url

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

In the console we use Global session to know who is connected. We know the client machine name and user etc... There's a way to know which version of the RDM is use by the client?

Also For a RDP entry we use the tools Server-Home Page and ILO but some server have other web application on the same server, there's a way to add more url. without create firefox entry? see attachment

Thanks

url.jpg
Clock5 yrs

Hello,

Just out of curiosity, why do you need the version of RDM? Most often people tend to keep in sync across an organization. We even have a data source setting to enforce a minimal version in order to connect to a data source. Look at Version Management in Data Source Settings

For your additional URL, we will look into it, but your example has a generic URL. We would normally create a template for a web session, and use the $HOST$ variable to grab the host name from your session. The way to invoke the template is to use the "Open with a template" action. Please have a look at http://help.remotedesktopmanager.com/tipsandtricks_typesconnections.htm
edited by mcote on 5/2/2014

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

I use 9.2.7.0

I know we can force the minimal version. But just ask if the option is possible to view which version is use without force.

Thanks

Clock5 yrs

Hi,
Thank you for the details. I have verified and yes it could be possible to add a column since we have the value in the logs. I will enter a feature request.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs