Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Teamviewer Partner's List Import

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

Maybe it's an existing feature but i can't found it.
Is it possible to import the partner list from a Teamviewer Online Account?

Thanks

Clock8 yrs

Hi,
We don't support that for now but if you can help us, I will add this. How can I retrieve the partner's list?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

For now i can't find how to make an export of the partner's list.
I'll make some additional investigations and i'll come back to you.

Have a nice day

Clock8 yrs

I would be very interested in this feature as well.
We have around 300 TeamViewer sessions on our partner list. They are separated into two groups, Servers and Clients(TeamViewer has a default group for offline hosts, these are relevant too). If I could run a import(sync) with RDM, that would be great.

If there is any way of making a export of a partner list, It would be by using(I guess): TeamViewer Manager.

//Brandur

Clock8 yrs

Maybe you could ask to the Team Viewer company if they can add this feature?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

Maybe i found the first step to solution.
To export the Partner's list we can use Teamviewer Manager.
TVManager can Import/Synchronize Partner's list and store this data in a Fully readable SQlite file.
By default: C:\Users\John Smith\AppData\Roaming\TeamViewer Manager\tvmanager.db

Do you think this can help?
Regards

Clock8 yrs

Yes it might help. Do you think that you could provide this database to me? Maybe just a sample

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

I have sended to you a sample base by PM.

Clock8 yrs

Any headway on this? smile

//Brandur

Clock8 yrs

Hi,
We might be able to do something soon.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

Hello,

Have you got some news about this? smile

Bye

Clock8 yrs

We have been very busy I had to postpone this project unfortunately. I hope to get back to it soon.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

OK, thanks!

Clock8 yrs

I know you have a gazillion other things to do, but this is just a friendly thread bump smile

//Brandur

Clock7 yrs

They are now 4 four of us doing software development. I think that I will be able to assign this feature to someone else before Christmas.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

I know I'm a pain in the ** for asking again, but have you made any progress with this feature? smile
(It would be most practical if the import could be run as a scheduled task.)
Have a great weekend by the way and thanks.

//Brandur

Clock7 yrs

It's my fault, it's still on the whiteboard but was postponed. Andre is assigned to this task and he will be soon available to work on it. I apologize.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

That's quite alright. And thank you for taking the time to answer me smile
I'm looking forward to test this new feature, when it's ready.

//Brandur

Clock7 yrs

Just another bump, we are evaluating Remote Desktop manager and we already have a large scale, 500+ systems, teamviewer deployment and having these in Remote Desktop Manager would be very compelling.

I must say though, having them in remote desktop manager as singe one time import would not be sufficient as we are constantly deploying new machines that get the Teamviewer agent installed via GPO and then automatically show up in the teamviewer computers section and this would need to be the same for remote desktop manager, ie the lists would need to be kept in synch in some way.

Clock6 yrs

For now it's a manual step but I think that RDM will not re-import those which already exist.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs