Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Bug Report

ArgumentException when using alternative Hosts

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

When i use the Alternate hosts option with custom ports i receive this error:

Enterprise Edition 6.1.3.0

ArgumentException - Value does not fall within the expected range.

at MSTSCLib.IMsRdpClient7.Connect()
at AxMSTSCLib.AxMsRdpClient7NotSafeForScripting.Connect()
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Frames.Embedded.FreEmbeddedRDP.Connect()
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.EmbeddedViewManager.OpenEmbedded(FreEmbeddedView frame, Connection connection, Boolean isConnected, Boolean showFooter, OpenConnectionMode openConnectionMode, Image image)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.EmbeddedViewManager.Open(Connection connection, FreEmbeddedView frame, Boolean isConnected, OpenConnectionMode openConnectionMode, Boolean undocked, Image image)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.Connectors.EmbeddedConnector.Connect(Connection connection, OpenConnectionMode openConnectionMode)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ConnectionManager.OpenConnection(Connection connection, OpenConnectionMode openConnectionMode)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ConnectionManager.OpenConnections(Connection[] connectionList, OpenConnectionMode openConnectionMode)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ActionManager.OpenConnection(Connection[] currentConnections, OpenConnectionMode openConnectionMode)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Frames.ConnectionViews.FreBaseConnectionView.OpenConnection(Connection[] currentConnections, OpenConnectionMode openConnectionMode)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Frames.ConnectionViews.FreConnectionTreeView.tvList_NodeMouseDoubleClick(Object sender, TreeNodeMouseClickEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.OnNodeMouseDoubleClick(TreeNodeMouseClickEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Controls.TreeViewXP.WndProc(Message& message)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

For example:
Computer in Connection tab: server.acme.com:1234
Alternate Hosts with ping: server.acmeother.com
RDP connection in this case.

May i make a mistake?

Thanks for your help

Clock9 yrs

Hi,
Can you send me an export of the session without the password. I will try to reproduce it.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock9 yrs

Hello,

I have tried with another computer and i have the same behaviour.
I have send to you by PM the rdm.

Thanks.

Clock9 yrs

Hi,
I have tested it and I reproduce the problem but the machine name does not seems to be a valid entry.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock9 yrs

Sorry. I have Pm'ed you the good one.

Clock9 yrs