Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Usercredentials Form in foreground ?

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

i use the Chrome browser with the RDM-Pluggin and i habe a probleme with the user credentials form. Is there a parameters oder option, the window with the credentials (user / password) to display in the foreground?

Greatings
Dietmar

Clock5 yrs

Do you mean that the credentials are entered in the wrong fields because the order is different?

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

No, i mean this form (see attach file).

2014 04 11 162127
edited by dimmenhau on 4/11/2014

2014-04-11_162127.png
Clock5 yrs

In the advanced tab of the entries, there is a "sort priority" field that contains 0 by default.

Entries will appear in descending order, meaning highest sort priority first.

Edit : sadly, this works everywhere but in the dialog that you must use to choose credentials

I will ask the team if we can use the sort priority

Sorry about that
edited by mcote on 4/11/2014

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

No, I think that's not my problem. If Chrome is running in full screen mode and I come to a page where the RDM has a configuration with the parameter,
2014 04 11 170251
then this window will not appear in the foreground (ie before Chrome).

2014-04-11_170251.png
Clock5 yrs

Yes, I can confirm that when you do use "---prompt on connection---", the dialog appears in the foreground of RDM, but not of chrome

I will see what we can do about that.

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs