Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Maximize work area by removing footer completely

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I really love having as much screen real estate as possible when working on a laptop, and the footer just bugs me big time...
Can you please find a way so I can disable the footer?

Clock5 yrs

Hi

You can hide each of the footer panels, when all of them are closed, the footer is removed.

As an aside, you can even dock the panels outside of the application itself.

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

I have turned off all the footer icons, yet, I'm still seeing the footer with the terminals icon still visible. I can't get it to go away.

Clock5 yrs

Could you post a print screen?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

David Hervieux wrote:

Could you post a print screen?

Here you go. I pulled up the view menu so you could see they are all unchecked, and then at the bottom of the screen is the "Terminals" icon. If I select Terminals in the buttons, a second one comes up.

Capture

Capture.PNG
Clock5 yrs

It's strange. Could you try a Window-Reset Layout and -re-hide the footer items?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

David Hervieux wrote:

It's strange. Could you try a Window-Reset Layout and -re-hide the footer items?

That did the trick. Thanks!

Clock5 yrs

David good morning, I have the same Issue, Could you explain us how to fix it please? Thanks.

Screen.JPG
Clock4 yrs

Hello,
You can click on the Window ribbon on the Reset Layout menu or click on the Quick Toolbar (Above menu)

Quickbar

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Quickbar.png
Clock4 yrs

I'm sorry David but this not work, The icon it's still there and it's gray I Can´t unselect in order do not show, Any other solution please? Thanks.

Screen[1].JPG
Clock4 yrs

You can try this:

http://help.remotedesktopmanager.com/troubleshooting_ribbon.htm?zoom_highlightsub=reset%2Blayout

The reset layout might not resolve all the issues. Close the application and delete the layout files (*.lyt) in %LocalAppData%\Devolutions\RemoteDesktopManager to completely restore the layout.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

You're Right David, that works, thanks you very much, the solution for me was this (See Snapshot)

Solution.jpg
Clock4 yrs