Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Support High DPI Screens

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,
I love this app, exactly what I'm looking for.
The only issue I have is that it looks very squished on my screen that is set to DPI font size of Medium (125%).

It has got slightly clearer with the latest upgrade (v6.1) but I still have options getting cut off the edge of the window border (See screenshot).

Hopefully this is something you can easily implement, not sure how hard it is to code something like that!

<em>edited by thommck on 7/13/2011</em>

Clock8 yrs

4 years later and still no support for high DPI, RDM looks all blurry on my Surface Pro 3.

Clock4 yrs

I wish it was simple but it's not. We want to improve it but there is no easy solution.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Found out about this topic right after sending a E-Mail to support regarding this issue.

I have the same request, using a Dell XPS 15 with a 3200x1800. Display is scaled to 150%.
Modern Microsoft applications like the Microsoft Office 2013 suite, Internet Explorer, Skype (for business) work very well.

I'm not a developer so I don't know how hard this is, but other (larger) companies have made it work too, Google, Adobe, Sony and Intel for example.

Clock4 yrs

Hi,
The problem that we have is that we support so many different technology. We are now working on redesign our image to make than more scalable.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 yrs

Some more information from Microsoft:

Writing DPI-Aware Desktop and Win32 Applications
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dn469266(v=vs.85).aspx

Again, I'm a happy user, but as RDM is one of the application that I use most. High DPI support would be a very pleasant feature to have.

Good luck!

Clock4 yrs