Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

teamviewer addon / connection note/comment

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

i have two feature request, both would make the live of me and my collegs much more easier!
first teamviewer
you did a great job with the teamviewer support, the logging and our open session monitoring. you created a "speacial" function, the empty teamviewer session with the request window for the ID.
so for every temporary teamviewer connection we use a default session which has no id configured. on open the session RDM ask me for the id and open teamviewer.
the problem is that some time the connection failed or we want to reconnect to the client after a systemrestart, but than we need to reask for the id and the password. probably you can add the password field to the prompt for id window and safe them in the database and create a button for "reopen last session"
the 2nd thing is the connection note /comment
we often need to reconnect to the customer , than we have to reenter the comment. can you create a self-learning list and a pre-defined comment with the last enterd comment for this connection.

i hope you understand what i mean if not just ask

Clock8 yrs

Hi,
I added both request. The first one is much harder to implements, I will have to find an a way of presenting that to the user.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

any news on this refering to the current beta?

Clock8 yrs

Hi,
I hope to be able to add it for the next beta release.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

sounds very good!
you mean the next beta for 6.2 right?

Clock8 yrs

I hope to have the time. It's on my short term todo and I already begun.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs