Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Feature Request

1Password Integration

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,
Can you add the 1Password integration please? This is a most popular password manager for Mac as you know smile.
Thank you.

Clock7 yrs

Hi,

Your request is dully noted.

Thank you for your feedback

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

We will verify if it's possible to directly port our integration from Windows and if it is, this should not be difficult to add.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Hi,

1Password integration has been added in version 0.9.51.0

Enjoy

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Excellent!
Thank you a lot!! Works like a charm! smile
Another thing - 1Password has a feature called "Multiple Vaults". For example, I have a primary vault as my own and I can create an another one for work and store all my work passwords into. Now I want that RDM will ask me from which vault I want to take a password: from "home" or from "work". Currently the RDM can see passwords only from the "home" (original) vault. Do you think it's possible to add this feature? If yes - it will be an amazing feature! smile
Thank you.
BTW - I imported all my passwords from a Keepass to the PVM. The integration between the RDM and PVM based on UUID. There is no any password imported, that has UUID. Its mean that I cannot use any of imported password with RDM. I tried to create a new entry from the Credentials type, but without success (there is no UUID was created with this new entry).
Thank you!

Clock6 yrs

Hi Leonid,
Just to understand the first part. Does 1Password store everything in the same file or it's 2 different vaults?

For the KeePass issue, it's a PVM Windows issue, isn't it?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
I think I know what could be the problem with KeePass. Have you linked your entries or imported the content into the application?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

When you import it from a CSV, you cut the link between KeePass. The link between PVM and RDM is not based on the same UID it's based on the session id.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Hi,

I investigated your problems with 1 password integration are all related to 1 password 4.
The current integration is for 1 password 3. Entries created with 1 password 4 and multiple vaults won't work.

We will try to integrated 1 password 4 as soon as possible.

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Benoit Sansregret wrote:

Hi,

I investigated your problems with 1 password integration are all related to 1 password 4.
The current integration is for 1 password 3. Entries created with 1 password 4 and multiple vaults won't work.

We will try to integrated 1 password 4 as soon as possible.

Hello Benoit, I wanted to check and see how 1Password 4 integration was coming along. I've used RDM on PC for a while now and love it and 1Password 4 integration is the only feature missing from the Mac version for my uses. Thanks!

Clock6 yrs

Hi James,
We have a bad news about that. They completely changes the file format and it does seems possible for us to do the integration anymore. You need to enable the dropbox compatibility but they wrote on their web site that they will eventually remove that.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Hi David,
Thanks for the update, I switched to local creds for now. Hopefully a future 1Password update will allow integration again.

Clock6 yrs

Hopefully agilebits will opt to support an RDM integration!

-Brendan

Clock6 yrs