Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Disconnecting Cisco

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi
We have now started using RDM in our company and are very satisfied. I do however have one more feature request.
We have 4 different rdp connections that use the same Cisco connection. It would be great if there was some kind of internal counter, so that logging off works better. I have set up all connections to "confirm disconnect vpn" and to "connect if unable to ping". This works fine most of the time.. but... if I connect two sessions and disconnect the first one I get a question if I want to disconnect. That question should not be asked since I have another connection based on this VPN. So I answer no. When I disconnect the second (last) RDP I do not get the question again. But this time I would like to get the question.
It would also be nice to have some kind of interface (icon or something like that) that informs me that I still have a VPN connection open and a warning when I exit RDM. Since the Cisco client is hidden, I have no other indication that I am connected to a virtual network and that can sometimes cause other problems.

Clock8 yrs

Hi,
This is something we want to enhance. I will see what I can do for the next major release. I added multiple feature request from your post. Thank you

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

I don't really understand how VPN groups are supposed to work. Where can I add new VPN groups?

Clock8 yrs

Hi,
the name is only a text, as soon as you add one, it will be listed in the combo for an another one.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs