Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Missing log off for RDP ?

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I just purchased the enterprise version and was astonished to not see a LOG OFF GROUP feature for RDP anywhere, it is a VITAL thing to have IMO. The freeware Microsoft RDP manager application have it.

Is this in the work ? I don't see myself using the app without it

Thanks
edited by kilimats on 4/12/2011
edited by kilimats on 4/12/2011
<em>edited by kilimats on 4/12/2011</em>

Clock8 yrs

Hi,
I missed this feature, I added it to our todo list with a high priority. Thank you.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

thanks any eta for this feature? colleagues are starting to hate me for not logging off server lol

Clock8 yrs

We hope to finish the new version of Remote Desktop Manager Online next week and after that I will try to do it.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

I updated to version 6.1 but still don't see a log off feature, I don't understand how such a basic thing can be left out from such an application, hope to see it soon !

Clock8 yrs

Hi,
I understand your point and it's on the top feature list for the next version. The last release was a small one to keep the application in sync with the new Remote Desktop Manager Online web site.

This feature is more complicated than what it seems. There is no direct way of login off a session and it's not even possible with the mstsc.exe client. So we have to use the Terminal server API, get the session id and logoff with this ID.

The good news is that we plan to do another release soon.
<em>edited by dhervieux on 6/3/2011</em>

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

THank you for adding the LOGOFF button in latest version 6.5, but it doesnt work with our 2008 and 2003 server

On 2008 i get this error: UNABLE TO ENUMERATE REMOTE SESSION

and on 2003 there is no error, it doesnt do anything

Clock8 yrs

Hi,
You need to have some access to use this functionality:

http://www.codesoil.net/2007/08/16/big-problem-access-denied-when-using-qwinstaexe-or-wtsopenserver-api/

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs