Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - AddOns

Add-on for Checkpoint SSL Network Extender VPN

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,
I have a customer using Checkpoint SSL Network Extender VPN, that use browser to login. Is there any specific RDM add-on or is possible to configure some existing session type (i.e. browser session) ?
thanks in advance
regards
Davide

SSLextender.jpg
Clock9 yrs

Hi,
I never used this type of VPN, do you know if it's initialized by a command line before it prompt for the user name. We already support SonicWall Net Extender and it works this way.

If not, I'm sure that a web session with the credential configured can do the job. Let me know.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock9 yrs

It is initiated typing a url in the browser, like this https://192.168.10.10/extender.html, exactly like the picture I have attached. Actually I have setup a browser session, but cannot autofill username/password fields.

browser.jpg
Clock9 yrs

Hi,
You can't use the autofill if the html IDs are not set. To do so, you can try to use the Discover button or inspect manually the html for the the control id or name.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock9 yrs

Thank you
Davide

Clock9 yrs

Did ever get this to work?

Clock8 yrs

Hello,
you can try typing macro in events, after, connection with browser session (i did this for simillar zyxell secuextender) ...
use {tab} to go to the fields and "type" required values (variable works smile ). you may need add some {delay} to get it to work (zyxell has "nice" feature - after filling username they refresh form pro protect against password filling engines - so i must wait aprox. half a minute). this custommer also have invalid certificate (bad name) so i have to "skip" this warning with internet explorer ... so my current macro look:
{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{ENTER}{DELAY}{DELAY}{DELAY}{DELAY}$USERNAME${TAB}$PASSWORD${TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{ENTER}{ENTER}

(you will only have to customize number of tabs to get cursor where it has to be)

Petr Valouch

Help wanted: Telepath.
You know where to apply.

Clock8 yrs