Bug report forum for Remote Desktop Manager
1/3/2013
Felix Vigo
Felix Vigo
Expert user
When using yahoomail in embedded mode when you click send the email does not send but the window actually shifts down to the body of the email and when you scroll up to where the send button is and click again the window shifts down to the body again.
0 link
1/3/2013
David Hervieux
David Hervieux
Devolutions staff
Do you use IE or Firefox?

--
David Hervieux

0 link
1/3/2013
Felix Vigo
Felix Vigo
Expert user
I use IE 8 at the moment.
0 link
1/3/2013
David Hervieux
David Hervieux
Devolutions staff
Have you set it in the application option? By default it's IE7

--
David Hervieux

0 link
1/3/2013
Felix Vigo
Felix Vigo
Expert user
I've had it at IE8 and I changed it to IE7 and the change didn't make a difference. I will check on my home pc and see how that works and report back later this evening.
0 link
1/3/2013
Felix Vigo
Felix Vigo
Expert user
IE9 emulation seems to be what works on my Win 7 box using IE9. I changed the emulation to IE8, and then IE7 and I was not able to reply to emails using the new yahoo mail interface they have recently introduced. MY WinXP box does not seem to want to play nice in any of the emulations.
0 link
1/3/2013
David Hervieux
David Hervieux
Devolutions staff
Thank you for the information. I'm not sure I can do something. The only solution could be the Firefox embedded.

--
David Hervieux

0 link
1/3/2013
Felix Vigo
Felix Vigo
Expert user
I will try firefox to see if that works, however as long as I can use the yahoomail at home that was really the key and it does work w/o an issue. When it's decided to upgrade at work then I will be able to use the yahoomail session with IE9 emulation.
0 link